ICP Family GUI Software
Official release 8.35.1a (Jan-2020)
Please fill the contact form to get the latest ICP Family Software
Software 8.35.1a (Jan-2020) - new features and improvements:
- Gap Eliminator:
- added permanent window with Gap Eliminator Summary
- enabled for selected chip by default
- it's supported for devices with 0x00 blank memory
- Added menu item "Transfer Different Environments to ICP2-GANG/ICP2-COMBO"
- Added preference "MOSI pull-down 2.2K (G3 only)", important for PIC24/dsPIC33 Enhanced ICSP (no external resistor is required)
- Completely new "Advanced Command Line":
- primarily for secure programming (SEN file generation, etc.)
- down compatible with legacy Command Line
- Secure Programming Utility: added direct SEN transfer
- SAM C/D/L/R:
- Number of fuses increased to 64 words, i.e. full User Row is supported
- Done support for RWW EEPROM (DM)
- Improved menu "Device - Select by Name": partial string, etc.
- Clock speed 5MHz is available on G3 programmers
- Added menu item "Export Configuration (CFG) File"
- Added temperature measurement of ICP2(G3) microcontroller (Environment view - G3 only and via DLL - see iTemperatureSens)
- ICP for Windows setup: added Win-10 CP210x USB driver, new directories for PDF files - "Misc Documents", "Release Notes" and "Specifications"
Software 8.35.1a (Jan-2020) - added support for new families:
[Full list: Device list.pdf
- STM32L0xx, STM32L1xx, STM32F1xx, STM32F2xx, STM32F4xx, STM32F7xx
- ATSAMC20/21, ATSAML21/22, ATSAMR34/35
- dsPIC33CK, dsPIC33CH, dsPIC33EPxxxGS7xx, dsPIC33EPxxxGS8xx
Software 8.35.1a (Jan-2020) - fixes:
- PIC18F97J94 family: fixed fuse read from hex files with odd number of data bytes
- PIC24/dsPIC33 with dual partition - bug fix for verification/read/blank check: voltage is preset correctly before boot check (Note: programming was OK)
- Improved general HEX file read:
- records 03 and 05 are supported
- HEX records till 255 bytes are allowed (old: 64)
- Solved PIC32MM silicon B2 issue
- PIC mid-range and low-end devices (PIC10/12/16): unused MSB bits are ignored during verification in order to avoid "false alarm" error
- ICP2-Portable(G3) doesn't turn off (sleep) if external T_VDD voltage presents
© Copyright. All rights reserved. Softlog Systems (2006) Ltd.