ICP2-COMBO(G3) is the top high-volume model in our line of high-speed, production-grade in-circuit programmers for Microchip microcontrollers. Incorporating twelve independent channels and expandable to up to 60 channels in a daisy chain configuration, ICP2-COMBO(G3) is ideal for non-stop, mass production operations. Using our breakthrough Secure Programming technology, ICP2-COMBO(G3) ensures the highest level of protection for your intellectual property during the manufacturing process.
Secure programming optional software feature provides several layers of protection that dramatically reduce the risk of unauthorized reconstruction of hex files. These include strong hex file encryption, a counter that ensures the number of programmed devices does not exceed a pre-defined value, and a secure buffer of “invisible” hex data stored in ICP2-COMBO(G3) protected memory.
Flexible and expandable up to 60 channels:
Reflecting our focus and expertise in working with Microchip, ICP2-COMBO(G3) is specifically designed for full compatibility with all Microchip microcontrollers and peripheral components. ICP2-COMBO(G3) hardware virtually supports popular programming interfaces (ICSP™, JTAG, SWD, UPDI, SPI, QSPI, etc.) used by Atmel, SST and others.
Final test machine (FTM) functions in DLL allow the ICP2 family software to easily integrate with test equipment, working in either standalone mode or driven by a host system. Adaptable to bed-of-nails and other types of ATEs, ICP2-COMBO(G3) helps you preserve your investment in test equipment.
We understand the importance of zero downtime on your assembly line. Softlog’s technical support engineers are available round-the-clock to provide you with immediate solutions to operational and maintenance issues which may arise.
High-Speed, Scalable Programming Device
- Designed for ICSP™, JTAG, SWD, UPDI, SPI, QSPI, etc. used by Microchip, Atmel, SST and others
- Ultra fast programming of up to 60 channels simultaneously
- Built-in opto-relay barrier for target lines
- Galvanic isolation of control and communication lines
- LAN, USB and RS-232 interface
- On-board 32MByte flash memory per channel for non-volatile storage of HEX, configuration and serialization files (6 environments)
- Multiple serialization schemes:
Sequential, random, pseudo-random and user file
1 to 8 bytes, automatic “retlw” or “raw data”
- Tests Vdd and Vpp for overload with indication by software
- Dimensions: 215 x 118 x 90mm
- Wired remote programming and environment switch: Go/Pass/Fail/Env
- Programmable Vdd (1.8 to 5.5V) and Vpp (1.8 to 13.5V)
- Programmable delay between Vdd and Vpp (0.1 to 250ms)
- Programmable clock/data speed (500KHz to 10MHz)
- Programmable Vdd source: ICP2-COMBO(G3) or target
- Vdd current limit: 250mA per channel
- Prevents damage to connected microcontroller in case of power ON and power OFF
- Windows® DLL/Command line functions for automatic programming (optional)
- Secure programming feature including hex file encryption, counter and secure buffer (optional)
Host System Requirements
- USB or RS-232 port or LAN
| Up to 60 true parallel channels
Fast high-volume programming
Easy ATE integration
Built-in opto-relay barrier for target lines
Galvanic isolation of control lines
Innovative, multi-layer IP protection (optional)