Not Recommended for new designs
Please consider this programmer ICP2-COMBO(G3).
See differences between ICP2(G3) and ICP2 families.
ICP2-COMBO is the top high-volume model in our line of high-speed, production-grade in-circuit programmers for Microchip microcontrollers. Incorporating twelve independent channels and expandable to up to 60 channels in a daisy chain configuration, ICP2-COMBO is ideal for non-stop, mass production operations. Using our breakthrough Secure Programming technology, ICP2-COMBO ensures the highest level of protection for your intellectual property during the manufacturing process.
Utilizing patent-pending technology, this optional software feature provides several layers of protection that dramatically reduce the risk of unauthorized reconstruction of hex files. These include strong hex file encryption, a counter that ensures the number of programmed devices does not exceed a pre-defined value, and a secure buffer of “invisible” hex data stored in ICP2-COMBO protected memory.
Flexible and expandable up to 60 channels:
Reflecting our focus and expertise in working with Microchip, ICP2-COMBO is specifically designed for full compatibility with all Microchip microcontrollers and peripheral components.
Final test machine (FTM) functions in DLL allow the ICP2-COMBO software to easily integrate with test equipment, working in either standalone mode or driven by a host system. Adaptable to bed-of-nails and other types of ATEs, ICP2-COMBO helps you preserve your investment in test equipment.
We understand the importance of zero downtime on your assembly line. Softlog’s technical support engineers are available round-the-clock to provide you with immediate solutions to operational and maintenance issues which may arise.
High-Speed, Scalable Programming Device
- Designed for in-circuit (ICSP™) programming of
8-bit PIC® MCUs,
16-bit PIC® MCUs & dsPIC® DSC(optional),
32-bit PIC® MCUs (optional),
Keeloq® encoders (optional) and serial EEPROMs
- Ultra fast programming of up to 60 channels simultaneously
- Built-in opto-relay barrier for target lines
- Galvanic isolation of control and communication lines
- Multiple devices can be connected in transparent daisy chain configuration
- LAN, USB and RS-232 communication interfaces
- On-board 4MB flash memory per channel for non-volatile storage of HEX, configuration and serialization files
- Multiple serialization schemes:
Sequential, random, pseudo-random and user file
1 to 8 bytes, automatic “retlw”
- Tests Vdd and Vpp for overload with indication by software
- Dimensions: 215 x 118 x 90mm
- Wired remote programming and environment switch: Go/Pass/Fail/Env
- Programmable Vdd (2.0 to 5.5V) and Vpp (2.0 to 13.5V)
- Programmable delay between Vdd and Vpp (0.1 to 250ms)
- Programmable clock/data speed (500KHz to 10MHz)
- Programmable Vdd source (ICP2-COMBO or target)
- Vdd current limit: 250mA
- Prevents damage to connected microcontroller in case of power ON and power OFF